Control Leads To Cure
Integrated Pest Management is a comprehensive solution to controlling pest infestations, and has become popular over the past 10 years as it is highly effective, provides solutions at lower cost and is beneficial to the environment.
The steps include:
- A Comprehensive Survey to identify the nature & extent of the infestation
- Appropriate Physical Control Techniques including cleaning to remove feeding opportunities
- Environmental Management or changes to the location, building or grounds to remove habitat, food sources & desire to visit the area
- Appropriate Proofing techniques to exclude pest activity
- Chemical Control Techniques only as required by the infestation
- Education of staff as part of the Physical & Monitoring steps
- Develop an ongoing Monitoring System to detect early signs or re-infestation
- Produce a sound & open Data Recording Strategy
Integrated Pest Management can be carried out as part of short term programme or an on-going service contract. Little Monster can provide the framework and training for your own staff to carry out the monitoring & recording steps so that you only generate a call out when it’s really required.
Call Little Monster to discuss your requirements